We stand out because of what’s inside.
Sales and Marketing
Marketing as Applied Intelligence.
LBA Hospitality offers one-stop shopping support for our Sales teams in their respective markets. Our focus is and continues to be the dominant market performing hotel in each market. We compete at the highest levels in the arena of Sales & Marketing while deploying relevant and impactful tactics to drive top line revenue performance for each of our properties.
Our business model fully supports and integrates Regional teams embedded in their respective regions. Our Regional’s overseeing their hotel teams and working hand in hand in the direct sales efforts. LBA Hospitality has a collaboration of strong relationship selling in the market, direct support from LBA and the Regional team, as well as business intelligence for sales efficiencies throughout their sales efforts.
LBA Hospitality is a Sales driven company committed to key areas of moving market share and continually outpacing other hotels as measured in STR performances. We accomplish this with proven sales process’s and a tactical approach to the business of Sales:
- Competitive SWOT Analysis
- Professional and Analytical methodology of pricing of Corporate Transient and Local Business
- Hotel Marketing Studies (Due Diligence, Market Analysis, Market Positioning and Re-Positioning
- Annual Market Plan Reviews
- Frequent On-Site Consultative and Sales Call Visits
- Usage of Intelligence Tools for research, trends, market segmentation impact, pricing, qualifying, and establishing dominance
- Companywide Social Media Platform for all Hotels
- eCommerce participation and reporting
- Transitional Sales (Openings, Conversions, and Takeover)
- Liaison for all Brand Specific Sales implementations
- Integrated Sales Automation (daily sales process, account management, referrals, crossover selling, and database)
LBA Hospitality Sales & Marketing teams are seasoned Sales personnel working together and leveraging knowledge and passion to our hotels. We have different gauges of success which are measured daily, weekly, and monthly to ensure the sales process endures and never resting on our most recent success. We continue this path of success as “passiveness is not an option” for LBA Hospitality Sales & Marketing leaders.